What kind of language service do you need?

A translator takes a document and conveys the content from one language to another one.

Being a government-authorized translator means having achieved the highest Norwegian qualification for translation, and being authorized by the Norwegian government to perform this work. We have to take an oath in connection with this process. Only government-authorized translators can translate, sign and stamp documents to be presented to the authorities.

Interpreters translate orally to and from their language of expertise.

If you choose me, you don't need to worry whether you need a translator, government-authorized translator or an interpreter. I can help you with all of this.

If you need a translation into Norwegian, I can refer you to a colleague.